TinyTalk Baby Signing Class
Learn to communicate with your baby before they can speak, at an award-winning TinyTalk baby signing class, for the first time in Geneva!
What can you expect at a TinyTalk class?
- Weekly themes such as bedtime, family or a trip to the park give you the signs you need to share baby’s world and daily routine, using British Sign Language (BSL)
- An interactive class featuring well-known nursery rhymes
- Hands-on sensory activities delight your baby and develop all-round communication skills such as vocalising, listening and taking turns. They also stimulate your baby’s senses, encourage their tracking skills and develop their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Time to relax with a cuppa and make new friends whilst your baby enjoys social playtime!
A signing baby:
- can tell you what they're thinking about BEFORE they can talk
- can tell you what they want, how they're feeling or what they're looking at
- is a very happy little being - DELIGHTED to be understood!
- has very happy parents / carers who have 'a window to their baby's mind' (and don't need to 'guess'!)
- is a confident communicator, with an early understanding of language AND able to express themselves
Bd de Saint-Georges 72