TinyTalk Baby Signing Class
6 to 12 families (babies 0 till about 24 months)
350 CHF per family for a 12 sessions term
Thursday 9:30am - 10:30am
Thursday 11am - 12pm
Next dates :
September 19, 26 and October 3, 10, 17, 31 (6 sessions)
November 7, 14, 21, 28 and December 5, 12 (6 sessions)
Learn to communicate with your baby before they can speak, at an award-winning TinyTalk baby signing class, for the first time in Geneva!
What can you expect at a TinyTalk class?
- Weekly themes such as bedtime, family or a trip to the park give you the signs you need to share baby’s world and daily routine, using British Sign Language (BSL)
- An interactive class featuring well-known nursery rhymes
- Hands-on sensory activities delight your baby and develop all-round communication skills such as vocalising, listening and taking turns. They also stimulate your baby’s senses, encourage their tracking skills and develop their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Time to relax with a cuppa and make new friends whilst your baby enjoys social playtime!
A signing baby:
- can tell you what they're thinking about BEFORE they can talk
- can tell you what they want, how they're feeling or what they're looking at
- is a very happy little being - DELIGHTED to be understood!
- has very happy parents / carers who have 'a window to their baby's mind' (and don't need to 'guess'!)
- is a confident communicator, with an early understanding of language AND able to express themselves
Bd de Saint-Georges 72